Hey! I just wanted to share my G82 Comp build so far — I’ve learned a few things that might be useful for others.
– H&R lowering springs
– Bayde City Intake
– APR GTC300 carbon fiber wing
– 15mm front and rear spacers
– (Front) Toyo Proxes R888R 275/35/19
– (Rear) Toyo Proxes Sport 295/30/20
– *I ran 305/30/20 Goodyear Eagle F1s in the rear and they were WIDE. Had to switch to 12mm spacers and still I probably could have gone to 10mm. Took them off because I couldn’t drift anymore—grip was insane. Lol.
I have posted some pics with both 305s and 295s. Wing looks beautiful on the G82 by the way… definitely recommend it.